- For those who want a simple yet delicious dish, you can always try this cheddars spinach dip recipe. If you are starving and want to make something tasty in a relatively short time, you have to try cheddar cheese spinach dip.
This cheddars spinach dip recipe is easy to do and the whole making only takes about 30 minutes. Check them out, so you can immediately try it at once!
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of paprika powder
- 1 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. of minced onion
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 8 ½ ounces of cream cheese
- 10 ounces of fresh spinach
- French bread or Tortilla chips for the dip
- Rinse the spinach thoroughly and set it aside.
- Preheat your oven up to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a large bowl and put sour cream and cream cheese into the bowl. Mix them well.
- Add the rest of ingredients, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, Monterrey jack cheese, minced onion, garlic powder, and spinach at once. Blend them together.
- Sprinkle paprika powder and black pepper into the bowl and stir them until they mixed well.
- Bake the batter in oven for around 15 minutes, or until they turned nicely brown.
- Enjoy your spinach dip with either French bread or Tortilla chips.
Keep in mind that even though the ingredients look simple and easy for the making, cheddars spinach dip calories are considered to be high. It is partly due to the mixing of cream cheese with sour cream. If you want to lower the amount of calories in your cheddars spinach dip recipe, you can switch French bread to any sliced vegetables for the dipping.