If you are dreaming of having your own cabin, Derksen buildings finished might be one in your list. Not only it is perfect for a full-time house, but it is also suitable to be a cabin for your getaway plan. Even you can ‘adopt’ it as your workshop. Sounds cool? Surely it is. In a finished cabin like that, you do not have to think through buying the house’s basic needs anymore – it is already furnished to some extent. Hence, it’ll be less time and energy-consuming, right?
How spacious is Derksen cabin? It comes with several different size options, such as 14 x 24 ft (with 1 bedroom, bathroom included), 16 x 32 ft (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom), 16 x 44 ft (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom; or 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms). Of course, for each choice of Derksen buildings finished, different price is offered, starting from a bit lower than $30,000 to $50,000. Keep in mind that these Derksen buildings prices are subject to change.
Sounds like too expensive? Don’t worry, they got your back. Derksen has two installment plans: 36 months and 60 months plan. However, you’ll still need to pay the down payment which is equal to 25% from the cabin’s price.
You may question yourself out of curiosity, how Derksen finished cabin looks like. Below is the simple description about the finished cabin.
- The cabin includes four-foot wood porch, one or two full bedrooms with closet(s), pantry, and what makes it look perfect for holiday is their rustic interior.
- Electrical package, completed with such rustic fixtures.
- Full bathroom, equipped with shower, sink and vanity, as well as water heater.
- Kitchen-related appliances, such as two-burner stove, sink, microwave. Pantry and overhead cabinets are also prepared. However, there might be several differences due to the cabin’s type of choice.
- Enough windows for decent air circulation. In total, there are 7 windows with size ranging from 2×3, 3×3, and 3×5 (all in ft.). This will also allow you to let natural light to come through easily.
- Preference-based roofing (shingles or metal roof) and exterior siding (painted smartside or urethane).
- Durable aluminum ceilings.
To make it more enchanting, you can choose the paint or the urethane colors. Metal and shingle roofing colors are also subject to your preference too. If you think the cabin is perfect for a fun getaway house – yellow should be the color. Do you want romantic hut with your significant one? Try pink. Whatever your choice is, choosing your cabin’s paint color is fun.
That’s information about Derksen finished cabins. That’ll be great to discuss these with your partner or family. Having vacation together in your own finished cabin? Thanks to Derksen buildings finished, such dream isn’t merely some empty words.