If you think that your bedroom has started to look boring and you need to shake thing a little bit with your bedroom design, then it is a high time to try a bedroom painted wall idea in your bedroom. Painted wall is a new, fresh interior design which has stolen many people’s attention in the last few years. It is very simple yet breathtaking the result of installing this kind of interior design. Many people find painted wall as their interior design savior as they do not have to deal with furniture selection frequently once they have painted wall installed in their room.
The pictures you are seeing through is one perfect example of how bedroom painted wall can be a great main bedroom design interior without having to be too much or too dominant. It is a bedroom in an apartment located in Gothenburg. The style is very simple, but the painted wall selection is very wise to live up the simplicity of the bedroom design. The designer of the room take three main color for the bedroom design in the picture, which are white, black, and cream. Everybody knows that these three colors can blend pretty well.
The wall is painted all white and that is a great idea since the bedroom is relatively small in size. White wall is well-perceived as a color which can make the room look visually bigger that it actually is. The floor is made from dark stone to give a natural look and to balance the brightness of the white walls. The last one, the designer pick the cream painted wall as the final touch of the room. Cream has been believed to reflect warmth and comfort, two things that every bedroom should have. The final touch is given by having the same-color floor carpet. So, do you think you want a bedroom painted wall now?
Chicken gizzards and hearts recipes are perfect for those who crave for something rich and exotic in flavor. The recipes are also recommended for meat lovers. There is so many variations of this recipe and for your convenience, so let’s begin with the most basic form of this recipe.
Actually, chicken gizzards and hearts recipes are the varieties on stewed chicken gizzards recipe. The key ingredients are, of course, chicken hearts and gizzards; hence you should be careful in buying these two things. It is because usually the taste of frozen meat is not as savory as the fresh one. The cold temperature of refrigerator has a big role in this case. Therefore, make sure that you buy the fresh gizzards and hearts, not the frozen ones.
- 8 can of one ounces tomato sauce
- 8 sliced of Serrano chilies
- 6 sliced of Roma tomatoes
- 2 pounds of chicken hearts, chopped in small size
- 2 pounds of chicken gizzards, chopped in small size
- A handful of cilantro
- A large onion, cut in half equally
- ¼ cup of oil
- Salt (suit yourself)
- Prepare a bowl filled with adequate water on top of a stove.
- Boil the chicken hearts and gizzards up to 20 minutes or until they become tender.
- Set them aside until the water drained.
- Chop the chicken heart and gizzards into small bite-size pieces.
- Fry them to crisp in a large pan with ¼ cup of oil.
- Mix them with the rest of ingredients in a low heat for about 8 minutes.
- Enjoy them with a glass of juice.
In addition, for a heavier variant, check on how to cook chicken gizzards and gravy. You can try it later, after you fully grasp the basic chicken gizzards and hearts recipes.
From a variety of fried chicken recipes, there isn’t much that can match the taste of southern fried chicken by Sylvia’s soul ala Tourne Cooking. Made from simple ingredients, Sylvia’s fried chicken recipe is no less delicious than those famous spices fried chicken. Wrapped with crispy skin, it makes anyone can’t stand the temptation.
The main keys of cooking fried chicken are spices and oil. Therefore, you should pay attention and choose the best ingredients. Along with this Sylvia’s soul food recipes, it will be described the various types of ingredients to craft the magical taste of southern fried chicken.
- 3½ pounds of chicken, divided by 8
- ¼ teaspoon of shredded paprika
- 2 cups (approx. 470ml) of strained flour
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup (60ml) of corn / vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons of each salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Mix garlic powder, salt and pepper in a sealed-in plastic bag, thoroughly shake.
- Prepare the chicken. Lay it in a tray and make sure it covers the whole surface.
- Scatter the powder mix over the chicken and let it seep for about 20 minutes (for a maximum result, refrigerated overnight is also highly suggested).
- Again, in a plastic bag, mix the paprika, flour, and black pepper.
- Take out the spiced chicken and dip it in the plastic bag along with the paprika mix.
- Take out a skillet and preheat it with oil over high heat.
- Shake the plastic bag thoroughly until the mix is spread evenly.
- Turn down the heat to medium and pour in the chicken. Cook for around 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken upside down and give another 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and scoop the chicken out.
- Drain the excessive oil from chicken using paper towel.
- Serve it alongside ketchup and mustard.
That’s the perfect fried chicken that was taken straight from Sylvia’s family soul food cookbook recipes. Make sure you drain the oil from the chicken properly without messing the crispness of chicken skin. Just enjoy your day by cooking Sylvia’s soul food recipes.
Several methods are available for dog swollen eye home treatment in early stages infection. Swollen eye in animal is the issue that might turn into big problem. It has several causes, but complicated case requires professional help. As early stage, you can do preliminary treatment in order to isolate swelling area. Swollen might be at eyes or eyelid that both have different approach.
The pets like dog and cat are similar to human in term of morphology. Their eyes are sensitive to sharp light, dust and dirt, strong wind, scratch, liquid and water, even temperature level. The most common situation is eye scratching using their paws. It happens because something is in their eyes that lead to itching condition. As response, dog will do scratching directly although animal has sense and instinct for safety. Other causes are fighting, infection, chemical, and other substances. Fighting is common in animal, even dog has aggressive character.
How do you apply dog swollen eye home treatment? After you know the cause of this situation, there are several actions as preliminary treatment. Keep in mind this article assumes you are not veterinarian who has trained in pet and animal procedure.
Keep swollen intake and cleaning eyelid
First thing to do is to avoid spreading because of severe eye condition. If the eyes are contacted to chemical or debris, use clean and warm clothes to ease he pain immediately. You might add warm water to soothe the eye, but cold one for scratching and fighting issue. Blow the smooth air directly to eyes on order to get rid of any debris or dust. Wash with clean water if the eyes still feel uneasy. Cleaning is important because you need to make sure there is no further infection or swollen before putting bandage.
As usual, bandage is the key to treat dog swollen around eye or any injury. One reason why dog uses paw to touch the eyes is open condition. Bandage protects the eyes from direct scratching or contact. After cleaning is done, keep the eyes in dry condition. Apply bandage in two layers, soft and hard one.
Sometimes, simple treatment with bandage and first aid medicine is enough. Both are useful for small scratching or debris penetration. On contrary, you might need professional help from veterinary attention if that’s not something you can handle. In that case, dog swollen eye home treatment is still helpful enough as preliminary treatment.
The best thing to welcome holiday seasons is by cooking Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes. The melted cheddar cheese on top of smoked sausage layers and rice will definitely make you eager to try it.
This is one of those easy smoked sausage recipes by Eckrich that you can make yourself at home. The ingredients and instructions for Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes will not spend your time too long. Well, maybe it takes only about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- A pack of Eckrich Smoked Sausage is sliced into ½ inch each.
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. of processed cheese sauce
- 1 cup drained, canned peas
- 2 cups of medium-grain, white rice
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- ½ cup onion, slightly chopped
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven up to 375 ° F.
- Take out medium-sized or 2-quart baking dish and coat it with butter.
- Pour the peas, cheese sauce, onion, red pepper, and top it with rice.
- Mix it well and season it with salt and pepper as you like. Set it aside.
- Back to the baking dish; arrange some sausage so it can cover up the whole surface of it.
- Take a big scoop of mixture and spread it on top of the sausage, across the baking dish.
- Top the layers with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put the dish in oven and bake it until the cheese melted and turned into golden brownish.
- After that, turn off the oven and take out the dish.
- Cover it with some aluminum foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes until it is warmed up.
- Take a big plate and carefully scoop out the casseroles.
- Voila! Your lovely smoked sauce recipes with rice by Eckrich are ready to serve.
Well, you can see this recipe on Eckrich official website. There are also various recipes of processed meat that are quite easy and cheap. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and call your family to enjoy your Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes together.