The best thing to welcome holiday seasons is by cooking Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes. The melted cheddar cheese on top of smoked sausage layers and rice will definitely make you eager to try it.
This is one of those easy smoked sausage recipes by Eckrich that you can make yourself at home. The ingredients and instructions for Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes will not spend your time too long. Well, maybe it takes only about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- A pack of Eckrich Smoked Sausage is sliced into ½ inch each.
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. of processed cheese sauce
- 1 cup drained, canned peas
- 2 cups of medium-grain, white rice
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- ½ cup onion, slightly chopped
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven up to 375 ° F.
- Take out medium-sized or 2-quart baking dish and coat it with butter.
- Pour the peas, cheese sauce, onion, red pepper, and top it with rice.
- Mix it well and season it with salt and pepper as you like. Set it aside.
- Back to the baking dish; arrange some sausage so it can cover up the whole surface of it.
- Take a big scoop of mixture and spread it on top of the sausage, across the baking dish.
- Top the layers with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put the dish in oven and bake it until the cheese melted and turned into golden brownish.
- After that, turn off the oven and take out the dish.
- Cover it with some aluminum foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes until it is warmed up.
- Take a big plate and carefully scoop out the casseroles.
- Voila! Your lovely smoked sauce recipes with rice by Eckrich are ready to serve.
Well, you can see this recipe on Eckrich official website. There are also various recipes of processed meat that are quite easy and cheap. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and call your family to enjoy your Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes together.